This week could potentially be Cassper Nyovest’s most life changing week ever.
The ‘Bongi’nkosi’ rapper is set to release his 5th Studio album ‘Any Minute Now’ on Friday.
Besides the album he is expecting the birth of his son which could potentially be this week.
“My life feeling like Egyptian Cotton. FAMILY IS MY BIGGEST FLEX!!!! #AMN” posted the artist on his Instagram page.
The 21-track album features some of the biggest artists in the country.
Zola 7, who is a musical legend is featured on two songs, one of them being ‘Bongi’nkosi’.
Other noticeable artists include Samthing Soweto, Busiswa, Youngsta CPT, Khuli Chana and more.
Both the late HHP and Pro Kid will also make an appearance on the album.
Here is the Tracklist:
- Hlengiwe (ft. Zola 7)
- To Whom It May Concern
- 1 of 1
- Thoughts (ft. Boogie)
- AMN Skit
- Friday Night (ft. Samthing Soweto)
- How Does It Feel (ft. Langa Mavuso)
- Egyptian Cotton (ft. Anthony Hamilton)
- Nobody Knows (ft. Bas, Youngsta CPT, Apu Sebekedi)
- Ngwanesu (ft. Samthing Soweto)
- Nokuthula (ft. Busiswa)
- Amademoni (ft. Tweezy)
- Hypnotize (ft. Nadia Nakai)
- Sesfikile (ft. Phantom Steezy)
- Isinkwa (ft. Pro Kid)
- Celebrate (ft. Tellaman, AGS)
- Bongi’nkosi (ft. Zola 7)
- Good for That
- Nyuku (Remix) [ft. Khuli Chana, HHP, Tuks, Momolemi,Towdee Mac, DJ Lemonka
About three songs have already been released as singles such as ‘Amademoni’, ‘Good for That’ and ‘Bongi’nkosi’.
By the looks of things ‘Egyptian Cotton’ might be the next single since he mentioned it on his latest Instagram post.
The album, Any Minute Now is expected to be out on September 11th.